Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Limitless - I'm taking the Limits Off!

Lord, today I take the limits off You and authorize You to move freely and miraculously throughout my life. I come with an expectation for you release a wave of blessings in my life. I declare that all dark areas are now full of life, areas of ignorance are replaced with wisdom, depression be replaced with joy, stumbling blocks are now made smooth, and crooked paths have aligned and become straight. I decree that unhidden talents be exposed, that my leadership take priority, that I operate on my next level of greatness, and that I profoundly impact and inspire others. I denounce ignorance and allow you to fill me with wisdom, I ignore strife and focus on your goodness, and I focus on the higher purpose and calling you have placed on my life and trust with confidence that Your good works that have begun in me will be complete in Your name! I see freedom, abundance, and testimony in my life, and I authorize you to provide an overflow in every area of my life so that I can serve as a continuous blessing unto others. I Declare, Decree, and Prophesy these things with ALL Your Kingdom Authority. This day and forever…

No comments:

Post a Comment