Monday, September 30, 2013

I Am!!!

I AM!

 

Two of the shortest and powerful words


In Exodus 3:14, God came to Moses as the “I Am that I Am”! In Revelations 1:8, we are reminded again that “I am the Alpha and Omega…who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty!”. When a person meditates on these two distinguishable verses, an overwhelming rush of power should occur as you begin to declare your “I Am”! 


The statement “I Am” serves as the precursor to many declarations that we can speak over ourselves and our lives. “I Am” allows each individual to actualize their own self-existence and positive self-truth. Although our power should never be equated to or greater than God, we were made in his image and with his everlasting power to speak life and move mountains. When you declare “I Am”, you place power in your declaration and began to manifest your declaration in the physical/earthly realm. Your “I Am” declaration places intent on your thoughts, while providing purpose and power in your consciousness.

 

Given the power that “I Am” contains, it is essential that we speak life over ourselves no matter the circumstances we face. Proverbs 18: 20-21 reminds us of the power of our tongue and also urges us to speak life over ourselves, circumstances, and fellow men. Specifically, this Proverb teaches us that we are blessed by the fruit of our lips. Through our thoughts and words, we become! Who are you?...Speak it!

 

“I Am!”

 

Proverbs 18:20 From the fruit of their mouth a person’s stomach is filled;
    with the harvest of their lips they are satisfied.

Proverbs 18:21 The tongue has the power of life and death,
    and those who love it will eat its fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment