Thursday, September 17, 2009

Be Content!

Just a message to remind myself and my readers to stay content with what you have. Often times we lose focus and appreciation of the simple pleasures of life, then we begin dwelling on things we don't have and feel are necessary. I'm learning on a daily basis to trust in the presence and power of God; knowing that he will provide and answer according to his riches and glory. Instead of thinking with minds of lack, be content! Instead of stressing over the desire to keep up with society's standards, be content! Instead of worrying, be content! God has already worked it out and is the creator of answers and miracles. Be strong and encouraged knowing that God will not leave you nor forsake you. Now let's all be motivated and move forward in favor!

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with
what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you."

Hebrews 13:5, New International Version


-Biron

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment